Straight away I had issues.No matter how many different ways I imported the audio, the waveforms would not appear, however the sound was still playing. This meant I had to work blind
Luckily whenever I moved sound around it fell into place nicely.
With lots of EQ work on several clips I managed to merge the visuals and audio together very nicely. The razor in the pocket worked a treat when I placed it within the gearing up scene, and the footsteps, thanks to frequently counting the steps rewatching the clip, matched very well with tom cruises movement throughout the scene.
The micro wave beeps proved both useful in both the surveillance clip and the gearing up clip. The pistol lights up, suggesting its powered up, so I added a small beep at that moment and the screen moment works very well with the tapping.
In the shorter terms, this project is now mostly finished, however it needs a musical taste.


No comments:
Post a Comment